The mission of the Southampton Business Alliance is to promote and achieve an acceptable balance between the environmental, economic and social needs of the Town of Southampton. To achieve this balance, the Alliance strives to be an informed and strong voice in the decision-making process of the various regulatory agencies affecting the lives of the residents of the Town. The organization is more than just a business advocacy group – its objective is to be a multi-faceted resource to its membership stressing balance in the consideration of issues facing the Town of Southampton.
To reach this objective, the Alliance is staffed to:
- Undertake the research necessary be appropriately informed on topics of local importance.
- Act as an information resource and sounding board for the membership, providing advice and technical information on topics of concern.
- Be in attendance at meetings of various levels of local government, to stay informed of the issues as they relate to the residents of the Town of Southampton.
- Represent the positions of the organization before various levels of government with professional and balanced advocacy, urging a fair resolution of issues. This advocacy will seek to achieve an intelligent balance between business and the environment.
- Provide assistance and support to members of the community in need.
The organization’s strength is in its membership and their support of the actions undertaken on their behalf. We are funded by member dues and our annual Golf Outing.
|President: Ann LaWall, Ann LaWall & Company|
|Vice-President: Larry Hoffman, Dockers Waterside Restaurant & Marina|
|Secretary: John LaMura, Esq.|
|Treasurer: Joe Mammina, Markowitz, Fenelon & Bank CPA|
|Immediate Past President: Aram Terchunian, First Coastal Corp.|
|Board of Directors|
|Ellen Cea, Rechler Equity Partners/The Hampton Business District at Gabreski|
|Marie Glinka, The Tortorella Group|
|Sheryl Heather (Executive Director), Spring & Summer Activities|
|Keith Robertson, Bridgehampton National Bank|
|Robert I. Ross, Southampton Hospital|
|Mollie Scruggs, Southampton Transportation|
|Bill Wright, Americana Mortgage|
|Charles Guilloz, James H. Rambo Company|
|Anthony Toscano, Southampton Masonry|